You can merge duplicate customer profiles and emails in Vagaro. Just follow these steps.
1. Add a new customer record.
2. Merge the old account with the new account.
Let's get started.
Adding a New Customer Record
2. Click New.
3. Enter the customer's Email Address. Next, click outside of the textbox.
4. Click OK when this pop-up appears.
5. Click Update Changes.
6. Hover over Customers. Then, click Merge Customers.
7. Click Continue.
Please be aware that the From Profile on the left side of the screen will be merged with the To Profile on the right side of the screen. Businesses will be able to see a preview of what this looks like under the headline: Merge Information.
8. Click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen to select the customer. The profile on the left side is the one that will be deleted.
9. Click on the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen to select the customer. This will be the customer profile that you keep.
10. Notice you also have an option to delete the From Profile at the bottom of the screen. Just click on the checkbox next to Delete the "From" customer after merge. But do keep in mind that this option will always remain checked by default.
11. Click Save when you are finished.
12. Go to the Customer Management page and enter the client's name to view the profile changes. You will see that all the client's appointments, information, and notes have been saved.
What if the Account Merge Doesn't Work?
If the customer merge does not work, this means the customer has previously logged into both accounts. You will be able to know this if the "Temp Login" information does not appear on the customer's profile.
If that is the case, you must contact the support team to make the merge. Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Your business name.
2. The name of the customer.
3. The preferred email address of the customer.