If you have an employee who's leaving your business and transferring to another Vagaro business, you can share client contacts and notes between the two accounts.
Watch this video or follow the instructions below for more information.
1. Hover over Customers. Then, click Share With Other Vagaro Account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu to copy customer contacts from a specific service provider. Select All customers to copy customer contacts from all service providers.
3. Enter the name of the person receiving the contacts.
4. Enter the recipient's email address. Notice that there also is an Import Key. The employee can use this code when transferring contacts to his or her account.
5. Click Send when you are finished entering the details.
6. The employee will receive the email below. They can click the Here link to import the contacts directly.
They can copy the Import Key and enter this code when copying the customer contacts when they access the Imports page in the other Vagaro account.
7. Once the service provider accesses the account they are transferring to, they will first mouse over Customers at the top of the screen. They then will click Import Customers.
8. The employee then needs to click Import under the Vagaro Account option.
9. The employee can enter the Import Key in the box. They then need to click Submit.
10. They'll be able to see a list of all the contacts on this page. The green color signifies a valid entry. The red means that the entry is not valid. They can hover over the red block to see why the entry is invalid. An example of an invalid entry would be an email address that's not valid.
11. The employee needs to click Import once all the customer contacts are valid.
12. They then need to click Proceed when they are finished. Notice they also can invite customers to the booking page.
13. They then need to click OK to confirm the import.