To share customer contacts and notes between two Vagaro accounts if an employee is leaving and going to another Vagaro business, follow these steps:
- Hover over Customers. Then click Share With Other Vagaro Account.
- Select the employee whose information you will be transferring. Enter their name and email. Then click Send to email the Import Key to the employee. This key is used to transfer information to the other account.
Once you, the employee, receives the Import Key, follow these steps:
- Go to the other account. Hover over Customers. Then click Import Customers.
- Find the Vagaro Account option. Then click Import.
- Enter the Import Key. Then click Import to begin the process of sharing the info between the accounts.
*Remember, when transferring the information between the accounts, make sure the initial account as well as the employee calendars associated with that account are still active and have not been deleted.
Getting the Import Key
1. Hover over Customers. Then click Share With Other Vagaro Account.
2. Click on the drop-down under Copy customers from to select the employee whose customers you want to share with the other Vagaro account. Select All customers to copy customer contacts from all service providers.
3. Enter the name of the person receiving the contacts. Then enter the recipient's email address.
Click Share Customer Notes to share the employee's customer notes as well. Click Send when you are finished. This prompts Vagaro to email the Import Key to the employee.
The employee will use this code to share contacts with the other account.
4. The recipient will receive the email below. They can click the Import Key button link to import the contacts directly or they can copy the key, which will be used to share the information once they get to the other Vagaro account.
Sharing Customer Customers and Notes with the other Vagaro Account
1. Once you, the employee, receives the import key and access the Vagaro account you are transferring to, hover over Customers at the top of the screen. Then click Import Customers.
2. Click Import under the Vagaro Account option.
3. Enter the Import Key in the box. Then click Import.
4. You can see the Import Summary, providing details about the customers who were imported successfully. A green box means the customer's phone number or email is valid. A red box indicates that the client's contact information is invalid and needs to be corrected.
5. Select the Service Provider whose customers and notes you're sharing. Click Invite customers to your Vagaro booking page to send a welcome email to the clients who were imported. Click Proceed once you're finished.
6. Click OK to confirm the transfer.