If you have an employee who's leaving and transferring to another Vagaro business, you can share customer contacts and notes between the two accounts.
To share client information between two Vagaro businesses, follow these steps.
- Hover over Customers. Then click Share With Other Vagaro Account.
- Select the employee whose information you will be transferring. Enter their name and email. Then click Send to email the Import Key to the employee. This code is used to transfer information to the other account.
Once you, the employee, receives the Import Key, follow these steps:
- Once you access the other account, hover over Customers. Then click Import Customers.
- Locate the Vagaro Account option. Then click Import.
- Enter the Import Key. Then click Import to begin the process of sharing the info between the accounts.
Let's get started!
1. Hover over Customers. Then click Share With Other Vagaro Account.
2. Click on the drop-down under Copy customers from to select the employee whose customers you want to share with the other Vagaro account. Select All customers to copy customer contacts from all service providers.
3. Enter the name of the person receiving the contacts. Then enter the recipient's email address.
Click Share Customer Notes to share the employee's customer notes as well. Click Send when you are finished. This action prompts the system to email the employee the Import Key.
The employee will use the Import Key to transfer contacts to the other account.
4. The recipient will receive the email below. They can click the Here link to import the contacts directly or they can use the Import Key, which will be used to transfer the information once they access the other Vagaro account.
Sharing Customer Customers and Notes
1. Once you, the employee, receives the import key and accesses the Vagaro account you are transferring to, hover over Customers at the top of the screen. Then click Import Customers.
2. Click Import under the Vagaro Account option.
3. Enter the Import Key in the box. Then click Import.
4. You'll be able to see the Import Summary that provides you details of the customers who were imported successfully. A green box means the customer's phone number or email is valid. A red box indicates that the client's contact information is invalid and needs to be corrected.
5. Select the Service Provider whose customers and notes you're sharing. Click Invite customers to your Vagaro booking page to send an email invite to the clients who were imported. Once you're finished, click Proceed.
6. Click OK to finalize the transfer.