How to Transfer Customers, Contacts, and Clients to Another Vagaro Account
You can share customer contacts with employees moving to another Vagaro account. You also can send an email to clients, inviting them to your website once the contacts have been transferred. The email specifically includes a temporary username and password for clients to log into their account. It also includes a direct link to your booking page.
1. Hover over Customers. Then, click Share With Other Vagaro Account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu to copy customer contacts from a specific service provider. Select All customers to copy customer contacts from all service providers.
3. Enter the name of the person receiving the contacts.
4. Enter the recipient's email address. Notice that there also is an Import Key. The employee can use this code when transferring contacts to his or her account. This transfer is done in the Import Customers page.
5. Click Send when you are finished entering the details.
6. The provider can click the Here link to import the contacts.
They can copy the Import Key and enter this code when copying the customer contacts. Notice you also can copy the import key in the previous step.
7. Hover over Customers. Then, click Import Customers.
8. Enter the Import Key. Then, click Submit.
9. You'll be able to see a list of all the contacts on this page. The green color signifies a valid entry. The red means that the entry is not valid. Hover over the red block to see why the entry is invalid. An example of an invalid entry would be an email address that's not valid.
10. Click Import once all the customer contacts are valid.
11. Click Proceed when you are finished. Notice you also have an option to invite customers to your booking page.
12. Click OK to confirm the import.