If you have an employee who's leaving and transferring to another Vagaro business, you can share customer contacts and notes between the two accounts.
To share client information between two Vagaro businesses, follow these steps.
- Hover over Customers. Then click Share With Other Vagaro Account.
- Select the employee whose information you will be transferring.
- Send the Import Key to the employee or account owner of the other business. This code is used to transfer information to the other account.
- Once the employee accesses the other account, hover over Customers. Then click Import Customers.
- Locate the Vagaro Account option. Then click Import.
- Enter the Import Key. Then click Import to share the info between the accounts.
Let's get started!
1. Hover over Customers. Then, click Share With Other Vagaro Account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu to select the employee. Select All customers to copy customer contacts from all service providers.
3. Enter the name of the person receiving the contacts. Then enter the recipient's email address. Notice there also is an Import Key. The employee can use this code to transfer contacts to the other account.
4. Click on the checkboxes to share customer notes, appointments, and services between the two Vagaro accounts.
5. Click Send when you are finished. This action will prompt the system to email the employee an Import Key.
6. The recipient will receive the email below. They can click the Here link to import the contacts directly.
They can use the import key to transfer the information once they access the other Vagaro account.
7. Once the service provider or employee accesses the account they are transferring to, hover over Customers at the top of the screen. Then click Import Customers.
8. Click Import under the Vagaro Account option.
9. Enter the Import Key in the box. Then click Import.
10. Enter the Import Key. Select the employee. Then click Import.
11. If a custom service or class is being transferred, select the Vagaro service that most closely matches this service or item. To do this, click on the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen and select the appropriate class or service.
12. Click Import at the bottom of the screen.
13. Click OK to confirm the transfer.