How to Combine Two Customer Accounts Together
Often customers will use multiple companies on Vagaro for things like Hair, Massage, Nails, Photography, etc. Customers only want to use 1 email address to manage all of their services and they can easily do this on Vagaro. Sometimes when a client first comes in and has services done with you, you may only capture their first and last name and not their email information. Then at a later date, you decide to add it but Vagaro gives you a message this customer already exists. You must be thinking: "Help! I have the same clients in my system twice!" Well, we have a solution for you. To get this customer's main Vagaro account merged with the account you already created on your site, please follow these steps:
1. Hover over Customers. Then, click Merge Customers.
2. Click Continue.
Please be aware that the From Profile on the left side of the screen will be merged with the To Profile on the right side of the screen. Businesses will be able to see a preview of what this looks like under the headline: Merge Information.
3. Click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen to select the customer. The profile on the left side is the one that will be deleted.
4. Click on the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen to select the customer. This will be the customer profile that you keep.
5. Notice you also have an option to delete the From Profile at the bottom of the screen. Just click on the checkbox next to Delete the "From" customer after merge. But do keep in mind that this option will always remain checked by default.
6. Click Save when you are finished.
Go to the Customer Management page and enter the client's name to view the profile changes. You will see that all the client's appointments, information, and notes have been saved.