To merge duplicate customer profiles together, follow these steps:
- Hover over Customers at the top of the screen.
- Click Merge Customers. Then click Continue.
- Click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen to select the profile you want to delete.
- Click on the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen to select the profile you want to keep.
- Once you're finished, click Save. Then you're all set!
If you need assistance, feel free to email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the following information:
- Your business name.
- The name of the customer.
- The preferred email address or phone number of the customer.
If you're trying to add a customer or change a client's email address and you get a message stating, "Email Address Already Exists," click this link: It Says 'Email Address Already Exists," What Should I Do?
Let's get started!
1. Hover over Customers. Then, click Merge Customers.
2. Click Continue.
Remember, the From Profile on the left side of the screen will be merged with the To Profile on the right side of the screen. You can see a preview of what this looks like under the headline: Merge Information.
3. Click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen to select the customer. The profile on the left side is the one that will be deleted.
4. Click on the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen to select the customer. This will be the customer profile that you keep.
5. Notice you also have an option to delete the From Profile at the bottom of the screen. Just click on the checkbox next to Delete the "From" customer after merge. But do keep in mind that this option will always remain checked by default.
6. Click Save when you are finished.
7. You'll be able to see that the clients have been merged on the Customer Management page. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
8. Once you get to the next screen, enter the client's name to confirm that the profile has been merged.