If you have duplicate customer profiles, you can merge them together. To merge clients, follow these steps:
- Hover over Customers at the top of the screen.
- Click Merge Customers. Then click Continue.
- Click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen to select the profile you want to delete.
- Click on the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen to select the profile you want to keep.
- Once you're finished, click Save.
If you're still having a difficult time, our support team can merge the clients for you. Email the following to email@example.com:
- Your business name.
- The name of the customer.
- The preferred email address of the customer.
If you're trying to merge a customer and you get a message stating, "Email Address Already Exists," click this link: It Says 'Email Address Already Exists," What Should I Do?
Let's get started!
1. Hover over Customers. Then, click Merge Customers.
2. Click Continue.
Remember, the From Profile on the left side of the screen will be merged with the To Profile on the right side of the screen. You can see a preview of what this looks like under the headline: Merge Information.
3. Click on the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen to select the customer. The profile on the left side is the one that will be deleted.
4. Click on the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen to select the customer. This will be the customer profile that you keep.
5. Notice you also have an option to delete the From Profile at the bottom of the screen. Just click on the checkbox next to Delete the "From" customer after merge. But do keep in mind that this option will always remain checked by default.
6. Click Save when you are finished.
Go to the Customer Management page and enter the client's name to view the profile changes. You will see that all the client's appointments, information, and notes have been saved.