If a customer is having difficulties logging into their customer account, you can email them their username and password by selecting the Email Login Info option in their client profile.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Select the Profile tab.
- Click Send Login Info to email a username and password to the client.
Helpful Link: How Clients Can Reset Their Password.
Let's get started!
1. Click Customers.
2. Select the customer.
3. Select the Profile tab.
4. Click Send Login Info to email a username and password to the client.
5. Click Send Login Info.
6. Notice you can edit the client's username and password at any time. Select Edit, found underneath the Send Login Info link.
7. Enter the username and password. Then click Save.