To email the username and password to a customer if they are not able to log into the account, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Select the Profile tab.
- Click Send Login Info to email the username and password to the client.
Related Article: How Clients Can Reset Their Password.
Let's get started!
1. Click Customers.
2. Select the customer.
3. Select the Profile tab.
4. Click Send Login Info to email the username and password to the client.
5. Click Send Login Info.
6. Notice you can edit the client's temporary username and password if they have not logged into the customer account. Select Edit, found under the Send Login Info link.
7. Enter the username and password. Then click Save.