To email the username and password to a customer if they are not able to log into their account, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Select the Profile tab.
- Click Send Login Info to email the username and password to the client.
Related Article: How Clients Can Reset Their Password.
Let's get started!
1. Click Customers.
2. Select the customer.
3. Select the Profile tab.
4. Click Send Login Info to email a username and password to the client.
5. Click Send Login Info.
6. Notice you can edit the client's username and password at any time. Select Edit, found underneath the Send Login Info link.
7. Enter the username and password. Then click Save.