How to Refund a Product Sale
From a business perspective, having a product returned is never a pleasant experience but is necessary in order to provide for your customers. Knowing this, Vagaro has been designed to make this unpleasant experience simple and worry free as possible.
Please note: Once a product or service has been refunded that record is permanent.
Use the following instructions to learn how to Refund a Product Sale:
There are two ways to do this:
1) Click on the "Customers" tab--> Select a Customer from drop down menu.
Click on the "Products" tab and click Refund next to the item(s) to be refunded.
2) Click on Reports, Transaction List. Use the Transaction Filter to find specific transactions.
click Refund next to the item(s) to be refunded.
In the pop-up window go down to the Refund Summary and select the appropriate choices for:
- Cash or Credit Card Refund
- Full or Partial Refund
- Check if this item should be added back into your inventory
- How many (Qty) are being returned
- The reason for the return