How to Issue a Refund for a Product
Vagaro allows you to create refunds for product sales in the Customer Management page and Transaction List. Follow the steps below for more info.
Helpful Info: Once a product or service has been refunded that record becomes permanent.
How to Create a Refund in Customer Management
1) Click on Customers.
2. Enter the customer's name. Then, click on it once it appears below.
3. Click PRODUCTS.
4. Locate the product and click Refund on the right side of the screen.
How to Create a Refund in the Transaction List
1. Click on Reports and click on Transaction List.
2. Set the date range for the report by clicking on the box under Transactions From-To and selecting the dates.
3. Select the service provider by clicking on the drop-down menu under Service Providers. Click on All Selected to include all service providers in the report.
4. Select the customer by clicking on the drop-down menu under Select All. Click on Select All to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
6. Locate the product, click on the Action drop-down menu and click Refund.
7. Locate the item. Then, click on the correct refund box.
8. Enter the correct refund amount in the box under Refund Amount. Then, tap Next.
9. Enter how you want to distribute the refund amount. Then, click Submit.
10. Enter the reason for the refund. Next, click on the checkboxes on the left side of the screen to email and/or print a copy of the receipt.
11. Click OK to confirm the refund.