A Service Bundle allows you to group three services and sell them as a unit, typically at discounted prices to give clients more incentive to purchase the bundle. For example, you can group three popular services such as a women's haircut, a men's haircut, and shave together and sell it as a bundle. Once the item is created, you can sell it on your website, Vagaro booking page, and checkout screen in your Vagaro account.
To add a Service Bundle, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click the SERVICE BUNDLE tab.
- Click Insert Service Bundle.
- Click Save when you are finished creating the item.
Let's get started!
Creating a Service Bundle
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Click the SERVICE BUNDLE tab.
4. Click Insert Service Bundle.
5. Click on the image to upload a new one if an image has already been uploaded. Or click +Upload to pull up a new image.
6. Enter the Title and Description for the bundle.
7. Click on the drop-down menus to select the services. The costs will display automatically on the right side. Feel free to enter new costs for each item to offer discounts for purchasing the bundle.
8. Click on the checkbox next to Active to make the bundle active. Click on the checkbox next to Show service bundle online so customers can book it online.
9. Click Save when you are finished making the selections.
10. Customers can now book the Service Bundle online. They just need to click the Services tab on your Vagaro website, locate the bundle, and click Book to secure the service.
11. The bundle also will appear on the Service Bundle page. Notice you also can edit or even delete it by clicking on the respective icons.
Booking a Service Bundle on Your Calendar
1. Find an available time slot on the calendar. Then, click on a blank white space. Next, click New Appointment.
2. Click on the Service drop-down menu to select the bundle.
3. Select a service provider for each service. Next, you can edit the Duration and Price. Click on the time icons to adjust the times.
4. Click Next when you've made all of the selections.
5. Enter the customer's name and then make the selection. Click Book when you are finished.