Got three services that are super popular at your business? No problem. You can group them and then sell them as a bundle to your customers. The Service Bundle feature allows you to group three services and sell them at discounted prices directly from your website as well as on the Vagaro checkout screen. Read the article below to learn more about this feature.
Creating a Service Bundle
Please note: A service bundle can only be created on the web version in Vagaro. However, businesses can book bundles on both the mobile and web versions.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Click on the SERVICE BUNDLE tab.
4. Click Insert Service Bundle.
5. Click on the image to upload a new one if an image has already been uploaded. Or click +Upload to pull up a new image.
6. Enter the Title and Description for the bundle.
7. Click on the drop-down menus to select the services. The costs will display automatically on the right side. Feel free to enter new costs for each item to offer discounts for purchasing the bundle.
8. Click on the checkbox next to Active to make the bundle active. Click on the checkbox next to Show service bundle online so customers can book it online.
9. Click Save when you are finished making the selections.
10. Customers can now book the Service Bundle online. They just need to click the Services tab on your Vagaro website, locate the bundle, and click Book to secure the service.
11. The bundle also will appear on the Service Bundle page. Notice you also can edit or even delete it by clicking on the respective icons.
Booking a Service Bundle on the Calendar Screen on the Mobile Version
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap on an available time slot on the calendar.
3. Tap New Appointment.
4. Tap Select Customer.
5. Enter the customer's name.
6. Tap Select Service.
7. Tap Service Bundle. Then, select the bundle that has been created on the web version in Vagaro.
8. Tap Next.
9. Tap Book when you've finished making the selections. Notice you also can see any appointment notes from customers. You can enter appointment notes as well.
Keep in mind also that selecting the Appointment Type is a requirement.
10. You will be able to see the Service Bundle on the calendar once it has been booked. Notice the gift icon at the top-right corner of each appointment block. This indicates that the service is part of a bundle.
Booking a Service Bundle on the Calendar Screen on the Web Version
1. Find an available time slot on the calendar. Then, click on a blank white space. Next, click New Appointment.
2. Click on the Service drop-down menu to select the bundle.
3. Select a service provider for each service. Next, you can edit the Duration and Price. Click on the time icons to adjust the times.
4. Click Next when you've made all of the selections.
5. Enter the customer's name and then make the selection. Click Book when you are finished.
Booking a Service Bundle on Vagaro on the Mobile Version
1. Locate the business in your account and tap on its image to get to its website.
2. Tap Services.
3. Select the bundle.
4. Tap Book.
5. Select the Service Provider for each service that's part of the bundle. Remember, a bundle consists of three services. Next, select a date and then tap Search.
6. Select the time.
7. Tap Book at the bottom of the screen.
8. The bundle has been booked. Tap Add to My Calendar to add the service to your calendar.
9. The bundle has now been included on the Upcoming Appointments page in the customer's account. Notice the customer has more options at the bottom of the screen, including rescheduling the appointment.
Booking a Service Bundle on Vagaro on the Web Version
1. Click on the Services tab.
2. Click on Service Bundle.
3. Click Book.
4. Select the service provider for each service and click on the drop-down menu to choose a date. Next, click Search.
5. Notice you also can select a day from the calendar below. Click on the arrow to advance to another date.
6. Select a time.
7. Click Book at the bottom of the screen.
8. The Service Bundle has been booked.