How to Create a Service Bundle
This article will show you how to create a Service Bundle. A Service Bundle is a group of services which you are bundling together to sell for one price, normally at a discount. When customers book this online, it will allow them to pay and book immediately. When booking internally you can book them for the Service Bundle and they can pay for it after they come in to have the services performed.
Click here to go to the service/class menu https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/ManageNewServices.aspx or follow the instructions below.
To create a Service Bundle from the Vagaro website click on Settings then click Service Menu
To create a Service Bundle from the Vagaro Pro App touch on Settings then click Service Menu
Once you are in the service menu click on Service Bundle then Insert Service Bundle.
In the Packages Menu you will select the services to add to the bundle along with any additional options:
1. Title: The Name of the service bundle.
2. Description: A description of what is offered in the service bundle.
3. Services: The area where you can select what services will be in the service bundle.
4. Active Checkbox: A setting that enables a service bundle to be used or not.
5. Show Package Online Online: This checkbox allows you to choose whether or not you would like your service bundle to be available to be booked online.
6. Show Price Online Checkbox: A checkbox that allows you to hide or show the price of the service bundle online.
7. Package Cost: This area allows you to adjust the individual prices of the services or the total price of the service bundle.
8. Save Button: Click this button once you are done entering all the information for the service bundle.
Once the Service Bundle has been created it will appear under the Services tab on your Vagaro page. An example can be seen below.
The service bundle will also appear in your services menu when you book clients.
How to schedule a Service Bundle
This article will show you how to book a Service Bundle. A Service Bundle is a group of services which you are bundling together to sell for one price, normally at a discount. Before the service bundle can be booked it must be created in the Service Management Area under Settings - Service Menu.
To book a Service bundle, you first need to click on the time you would like to book and click New Appointment.
Once you are in the Book Appointment screen select the Service Bundle you would like to book.
In the booking menu for Service Bundles you will select the service providers to perform the services along with any additional options:
1 Service Providers: This area is where you can select who will be performing each service for the service bundle.
2. Duration: The duration area is where you can adjust the duration for any of the services in the service bundle.
3. Price: A area that can be used to change the price of each individual service in the service bundle.
4. Resources: This area is where resources can be assigned to services that require a resource.
5. Next Button: Click this button once you are done entering all the information for the service bundle.
To continue, select the customer that is requesting the bundle and click Book when you are ready.
Below is an example of what a service bundle looks like after it has been booked.
How to schedule a Service Bundle as a customer
This article we teach you how to book a Service Bundle through a business' Vagaro website.
You must first click the Services tab and then click the Book button under what service bundle you would like to book.
Once you have clicked the Book button the system will redirect you to a menu where you can select the time you would like the service bundle to start. Note that the service providers that are available for those service will be displayed about the available times.
Once you have selected the start time for the service bundle, leave any comments you feel necessary and click the Book button when you are finished.
Below is a video that shows how to create and book service bundles.