A Service Bundle allows you to group up to three services and sell them as a unit, typically at discounted prices to give clients more of an incentive to purchase it. The feature also enables you to book multiple services and service providers at the same time.
For example, you can group three services such as a couples massage, pedicure, and manicure and provide the services at the same appointment time.
Once the item is created, you can sell it on your website, Vagaro booking page, as well as on the Checkout screen in your Vagaro account.
To add a Service Bundle using the Desktop Version, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
- Click the green Add button. Then select the Service Bundle option.
- Once you're finished creating the item, click Save.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
3. Click the green Add button. Then select Service Bundle.
4. Enter the Title and Description. Click Choose File to add an image to the bundle.
5. Select Bundle & Price to show the bundle and its price on your booking page. Select Bundle Only to show the bundle, but not its price online. Click Hide if you don't want to show the service bundle online.
6. Select the services you want to add to the bundle. Click Add New Service to add a third service.
Remember Outcall/Mobile services can't be included in a service bundle. These are services that are offered outside of the business location. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Set Outcall/Mobile Services in Vagaro.
7. Once you click Add New Service, you can add a third service. Once you've added the service, enter the price for the item.
8. Select Required if you want the services to be performed at the same time by different service providers.
9. Select Optional if you want the services to be booked at the same time with different service providers or at different times with the same/different service providers.
10. Select No if you do not want to provide the services at the same time.
11. Click Save when you're finished.