How to Group Services and Sell Them at Discounted Prices
The Service Bundle feature allows you to group three services and sell them at discounted prices. You can sell them on your website as well as on the Vagaro checkout screen.
Creating a Service Bundle
Please note: A service bundle can only be created on the web version in Vagaro. However, businesses can book bundles on both the mobile and web versions.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Click on the SERVICE BUNDLE tab.
4. Click Insert Service Bundle.
5. Click on the image to upload a new one if an image has already been uploaded. Or click +Upload to pull up a new image.
6. Enter the Title and Description for the bundle.
7. Click on the drop-down menus to select the services. The costs will display automatically on the right side. Feel free to enter new costs for each item to offer discounts for purchasing the bundle.
8. Click on the checkbox next to Active to make the bundle active. Click on the checkbox next to Show service bundle online so customers can book it online.
9. Click Save when you are finished making the selections.
10. Customers can now book the Service Bundle online. They just need to click the Services tab on your Vagaro website, locate the bundle, and click Book to secure the service.
11. The bundle also will appear on the Service Bundle page. Notice you also can edit or even delete it by clicking on the respective icons.
Booking a Service Bundle on the Calendar Screen on the Mobile Version
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap on an available time slot on the calendar.
3. Tap New Appointment.
4. Tap Select Customer.
5. Enter the customer's name.
6. Tap Select Service.
7. Tap Service Bundle. Then, select the bundle that has been created on the web version in Vagaro.
8. Tap Next.
9. Tap Book when you've finished making the selections. Notice you also can see any appointment notes from customers. You can enter appointment notes as well.
Keep in mind also that selecting the Appointment Type is a requirement.
10. You will be able to see the Service Bundle on the calendar once it has been booked. Notice the gift icon at the top-right corner of each appointment block. This indicates that the service is part of a bundle.
Booking a Service Bundle on the Calendar Screen on the Web Version
1. Find an available time slot on the calendar. Then, click on a blank white space. Next, click New Appointment.
2. Click on the Service drop-down menu to select the bundle.
3. Select a service provider for each service. Next, you can edit the Duration and Price. Click on the time icons to adjust the times.
4. Click Next when you've made all of the selections.
5. Enter the customer's name and then make the selection. Click Book when you are finished.