Ready to make a huge impression on your client base? Here's your chance. Learn how to create, design, and upload your own Gift Certificate image. This way, you'll be able to send customized gift certificates that directly appeal to your customers.
Designing a New Gift Certificate Image
1. Download or save the image to your computer. Next, right click on the image and click Edit. This action will open the image directly on the Microsoft Paint program.
2. Open the Microsoft Paint program. Click File. Then, click Open.
3. Select the image by double-clicking on it.
4. Click Resize.
5. Click on the circle next to Pixels.
6. Enter 300 for Horizontal. Enter 400 for Vertical.
7. Make sure the checkbox next to Maintain aspect ratio is unchecked.
8. Click OK when you are finished.
9. Extend the canvas to the 700 mark by clicking and dragging with your mouse.
10. Click File. Click Save as. Then, click PNG picture to save the photo to your computer.
Uploading a New Gift Certificate Image
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Design Gift Certificates.
3. Click New Gift Certificate Image.
4. Enter the Gift Certificate Image Name.
5. Click the Upload Gift Certificate Image button.
6. Click Browse.
7. Select the saved photo by double-clicking on it.
8. Click Preview to see how the image displays. Click Close after previewing the image.
9. Click on the drop-down menu to select a Font Color for the gift certificate. Click on the checkbox next to Active to activate the design.
10. Click Submit when you are finished.
11. You will be able to view the uploaded photo. Notice you have options to activate or deactivate the image, as well as edit or delete it.
12. The image is now available to be used as a template when creating a Gift Certificate. Notice it defaults to one of the images in the Business Created Template Type. Click Next to see how the gift certificate will display when being emailed to the sender and recipient.
13. This is how the image will display when being sent to the sender and receiver. The display will be based on the Font Color and settings you applied when creating it. Click Save when you are finished.