To upload your own image so you can begin selling gift certificates with this photo, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Design Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen under Look & Feel.
- Click on the New Gift Certificate Image.
- Enter a name for the image.
- Upload the photo of choice.
- Click Submit when you're happy with the results.
Remember, when uploading a photo to Vagaro, the dimensions of the image must be 700 pixels (Horizontal) and 400 pixels (Vertical).
Let's get started.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Design Gift Certificates.
3. Click New Gift Certificate Image.
4. Enter the Gift Certificate Image Name.
5. Click the Upload Gift Certificate Image button. Remember, when uploading a photo to Vagaro, the dimensions of the image must be 700 pixels (Horizontal) and 400 pixels (Vertical).
6. Click Browse.
7. Select the photo by double-clicking it.
8. Click Preview to see how it will display to customers. Click on the drop-down menu to select a Font Color for the gift certificate. Click on the checkbox next to Active to activate the design.
9. Click Submit when you are finished.
10. You can see the uploaded photo on the main page. Toggle the option under Active to activate or deactivate the image. A green color means it's active. Click the pencil icon to edit the image. Click the trash icon to delete it.
11. The image is now available to be used as an image for a Gift Certificate. Notice it's been added as one of the images in the Business Created template type. Click Next to see how the gift certificate displays to clients.
12. The display is based on the Font Color and settings you selected when creating the image. Click Save when you are finished.