How Do I Upload A New Gift Certificate Image?
To upload your own image so you can begin selling gift certificates with this photo, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Design Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen under Look & Feel.
- Click on the New Gift Certificate Image.
- Enter a name for the image.
- Upload the photo of choice.
- Click Submit when you're happy with the results.
Help Info: Remember, when uploading a photo to Vagaro, the dimensions of the image must be 700 pixels (Horizontal) and 400 pixels (Vertical).
Let's get started.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Design Gift Certificates.
3. Click New Gift Certificate Image.
4. Enter the Gift Certificate Image Name.
5. Click the Upload Gift Certificate Image button. Remember, when uploading a photo to Vagaro, the dimensions of the image must be 700 pixels (Horizontal) and 400 pixels (Vertical).
6. Click Browse.
7. Select the photo by double-clicking it.
8. Click on the drop-down menu to select a Font Color for the gift certificate. Click on the checkbox next to Active to activate the design.
9. Click Submit when you are finished.
10. You will be able to view the uploaded photo. Notice you have options to activate or deactivate the image, as well as edit or delete it.
11. The image is now available to be used as a template when creating a Gift Certificate. Notice it defaults to one of the images in the Business Created Template Type. Click Next to see how the gift certificate will display when being emailed to the sender and recipient.
12. This is how the image will display. The display will be based on the Font Color and settings you applied when creating it. Click Save when you are finished.