To add your own images to gift certificates you sell to clients both online and in-house, follow these steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Design Gift Certificates on the left side of the screen under Look & Feel.
- Click on the red New Gift Certificate Image button.
- Enter a name for the image.
- Upload the photo of your choice. Then select the font color.
- Click Submit when you're happy with the results.
Remember, when uploading a photo to Vagaro, the dimensions of the image must be 700 pixels (Horizontal) and 400 pixels (Vertical). If you're having difficulties adding an image, feel free to send a request to us to upload it for you. Send the email to email@example.com.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Design Gift Certificates.
3. Click New Gift Certificate Image.
4. Enter the Gift Certificate Image Name.
5. Click the Upload Gift Certificate Image button. Remember, when uploading a photo to Vagaro, the dimensions of the image must be 700 pixels (Horizontal) and 400 pixels (Vertical).
6. Click Browse.
7. Select the photo by double-clicking it.
8. Click Preview to see how it will display to customers. Click on the drop-down menu to select a Font Color for the gift certificate. Click on the checkbox next to Active to activate the design.
Click Submit when you are finished.
9. You can see the uploaded photo on the main page. Toggle the option under Active to activate or deactivate the image. A green color means it's active. Click the pencil icon to edit the image. Click the trash icon to delete it.
10. The image is now available to be used as an image for a Gift Certificate. Notice it's been added as one of the images in the Business Created template type. Click Next to see how the gift certificate displays to clients.
11. The preview is based on the Font Color and settings you selected when creating the image. Click Save when you are finished.