Click on the following link to learn how to create and sell a gift certificate: How to Create and Sell a Gift Certificate.
Otherwise, read the article below to learn how to create a gift certificate for a family.
How to Create a Gift Certificate for a Family
1. Click Checkout.
2. Enter the name of the customer the gift certificate will be assigned to. Then, click Gift below.
2. Enter the family or group name.
3. Click Next after making the selections. Then, click Save to check out the gift certificate.
4. When applying the gift certificate to a payment, enter the name of the recipient. Then, click on the Gift Certificate link.
5. Click on the checkbox next to the GC No to select the certificate. Then, enter the amount you want to apply.
6. Click OK.
7. Enter a payment if an additional amount is needed after applying the gift certificate. Then, click Checkout.