Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions in bulk. You also can set them to auto-renew, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To manage, void, and make changes to packages in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate search filters.
- Find the package. Click the drop-down under Action to edit, view the history of a package, void it or view its balance.
Managing Packages from the Reports Page
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Packages.
3. Click on the Any drop-down menu to select a specific Search Field. For example, if you select Expired, the report will display all packages that are expired. Click Any to include all of the fields in the report.
4. To narrow the report to the customer's name as well as the service, enter the value in the field under Search Value. Then click Run Report.
5. Click on the Status drop-down menu to filter the report by status. Click All Packages to include all statuses in the report. Here are what the statuses mean:
- Outstanding: the customer still has visits remaining.
- Redeemed: the package has no more visits remaining.
- Voided: the package has been canceled and cannot be reactivated,
- Expired: the package has expired.
6. Click Advanced Filters to apply additional search filters to the report.
7. Click on the drop-down menu to filter the report by packages that have the Auto-Renew option enabled and those that don't. Click Any to include both items in the report.
8. Click on the Renewal On drop-down to filter the report by renewal type. Click Any to include all of the items in the report. The renewal type refers to how often the customer's credit card is charged automatically.
9. Click on the Renewal Status drop-down to filter the report by renewal status. Click Any to include all the packages with these statuses in the report. Here are what the statuses mean:
Active: the package is available to be sold
Inactive: the package is temporarily deactivated. You can activate it again anytime.
Stopped: the auto-renew option has been stopped. You can resume the renewal at any point.
Canceled: The package and the auto-renewal option has been canceled due to a failed payment. Once the package is canceled, it can't be activated again.
10. Click Run Report once you are finished.
11. Find the customer as well as the package. Then click the Action drop-down that corresponds to the item on the left side of the screen. This allows you to edit the package, view its history, void it or view the remaining balance.
If the package is set to auto-renew, you'll see an additional option from the drop-down: Stop Renewal or Resume Renewal: Click Stop Renewal to stop the renewal of an active package. Click Resume Renewal to restart the auto-renewal of the package.
You'll receive this email when the customer package auto-renews.
You'll receive this email if the payment for the package does not go through.