Packages allow clients to purchase services and classes in bulk for future visits. They also can renew packages monthly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To manage, void, and make changes to packages in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Packages on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the appropriate search filters.
- Locate the package. Click the drop-down under Action to edit, view the history of a package, void it or view its balance.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Packages.
3. Click on the Any drop-down menu to select a specific Search Field. For example, if you select Expired, the report will display all packages that are expired. Click Any to include all of the fields in the report.
4. Narrow the report by entering the customer's name, the name of the service, as well as the Never expiration status in the box under Search Value.
5. Click on the Status drop-down menu to filter the report by status. Click All Packages to include all statuses in the report.
6. Click Advanced Filters to apply additional search filters to the report.
7. Click on the drop-down menu to filter the report by packages that have the Auto-Renew option enabled and those that don't. Click Any to include both items in the report.
8. Click on the Renewal On drop-down to filter the report by renewal type. Click Any to include all of the items in the report.
9. Click on the Renewal Status drop-down to filter the report by renewal status. Click Any to include all of the items in the report.
10. Click Run Report once you are done making the selections.
11. Locate the customer and package. Then click on the drop-down under Action. Notice you can edit the package, view its history, void it or view the remaining balance.