You can sell and redeem packages when checking out customers on the Checkout screen in Vagaro. The feature also allows clients to purchase services in bulk for future visits as well as renew packages when completing a set number of visits. Customers also can renew packages monthly or even yearly.
Watch this video, or follow the instructions below to explore the various benefits of this feature.
Selling a Package from the Checkout Screen
1. Click on Checkout on the Calendar screen.
2. Select the Customer. Select Walk-in if the customer does not have an appointment that day. Next, click on +Package at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the Service, No of Visit(s) and enter the Amount or the cost to the customer for the package.
4. Clicking on the Auto Renew option allows customers to renew the package when the number of visits has been completed. Customers also can renew the package monthly or yearly.
5. Click on the calendar icon to select an expiration date. Click Save to add the package to the Checkout screen.
6. Select the Service Provider that will be performing the services.
7. Enter the payment and click Checkout.
Redeeming a Package from the Checkout Screen
8. Click Checkout.
9. Enter the customer's name.
10. Add the service the customer came in for by using the drop-down menu. You also can select the Service Provider, Start Time, and appointment type by choosing an option in Select Appointment.
11. The package will appear on the Checkout screen and be available for use. Click on Pkg.
12. Click on Not This Time if you do not wish to apply the Package to the Service. Click on Use Package if you want to apply the package to the service.
13. Click Checkout to redeem the package.