How to Sell and Redeem Packages in Vagaro
Packages allow clients to purchase services and classes in bulk for future visits. They also can renew packages monthly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To sell a package, go to the Checkout screen. Select the customer. Click the Package option at the bottom of the screen. Create the package. Then sell it on the checkout screen.
Helpful Link: How to Create and Add Packages.
Watch this video, or follow the instructions below to explore the various benefits of this feature.
Selling a Package
Remember, you first need to create a pre-made package before you can sell it. Click this link for more information: How to Create and Add Packages.
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Click Package at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click on the Select Service drop-down. Then, select the package.
5. Click on the checkbox next to Auto Renew to renew the package automatically. The renewal is based on the charge frequency you selected when creating the package.
6. You also can change the charge frequency by clicking on the drop-down next to Renewal on and making the selection.
7. Click on the checkbox if you want to carry over any remaining balances. Then enter the Auto Renew Limit. Notice you also can select an Unlimited number.
8. Click Next.
9. Click Use Card on File to charge the card in the customer's file. Click Use a Different Card to charge a different credit card.
10. If you choose not to select the Auto-Renew option, click on the calendar icon below to select the expiration date. Click Add Package after making the selections.
11. Click Checkout after collecting the payment.
Redeeming a Package
1. Click Checkout.
2. Click on the All Customers tab. Enter the name of the customer. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Select the Services option at the bottom of the screen to select the service that's been added to the package.
4. Click on the drop-down to select the service as well as the service provider.
5. Click on the clock icon to select the time. Click Add Service when you're finished.
6. The system will apply the package by default. You also can click on the Pkg option in the middle of the screen.
7. Click Use Package.
8. Click Checkout after entering the payment.