Packages allow clients to purchase services and classes in bulk for future visits. When creating and designing packages, you specifically can do the following:
- Customize a package to fit your business needs.
- Add one type of class or service to a package.
- Combine different classes or services into one package.
- Offer a set series of visits or unlimited visits.
- Set your autopay charge frequency, charging customers weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly or by a set number of completed visits.
Once a package is created, you can sell it from the Checkout screen. You also can sell it on Vagaro.com, your booking page, your Instagram page, Facebook account, and your personal website or blog via the Vagaro booking widget.
Additionally, you can choose not to require auto-renewal when creating packages. If you choose to require auto-renewal, you can set the Auto-Renew Limit or the number of times you want to renew the package. This gives you more flexibility and control and provides clients with more payment options.
To sell and redeem a package in Vagaro using the Web Version, follow the steps below.
Helpful Link: How to Create and Add Packages.
Watch this video, or follow the instructions below to explore the various benefits of this feature.
Selling a Package
Remember, you first need to create a pre-made package before you can sell it. Click this link for more information: How to Create and Add Packages.
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Click Package at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click on the Select Service drop-down. Then, select the package.
5. Click on the checkbox next to Auto Renew to renew the package automatically. The renewal is based on the charge frequency you selected when creating the package.
6. You also can change the charge frequency by clicking on the drop-down next to Renewal on and making the selection.
7. Click on the checkbox if you want to carry over any remaining balances. Then enter the Auto Renew Limit. Notice you also can select an Unlimited number.
8. Click Next.
9. Click Use Card on File to charge the card in the customer's file. Click Use a Different Card to charge a different credit card.
10. If you choose not to select the Auto-Renew option, click on the calendar icon below to select the expiration date. Click Add Package after making the selections.
11. Click Checkout after collecting the payment.
Redeeming a Package
1. Click Checkout.
2. Click on the All Customers tab. Enter the name of the customer. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Select the Services option at the bottom of the screen to select the service that's been added to the package.
4. Click on the drop-down to select the service as well as the service provider.
5. Click on the clock icon to select the time. Click Add Service when you're finished.
6. The system will apply the package by default. You also can click on the Pkg option in the middle of the screen.
7. Click Use Package.
8. Click Checkout after entering the payment.