Generate more cash for your business by selling and redeeming Packages when checking out customers directly on the Checkout screen in Vagaro. This specific feature enables Customers to purchase services in bulk for future visits. Customers can renew packages when completing a set number of visits. They also can renew packages monthly or even yearly. Explore the various benefits of this feature in more detail by following the instructions below.
Selling a Package from the Checkout Screen
1. Click on Checkout on the Calendar screen.
2. Select the Customer in the checkout screen. Select Walk-in if the customer does not have an appointment that day. Next, click on +Package at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the Service, No of Visit(s) and enter the Amount or the cost to the customer for the package.
4. Clicking on the Auto Renew option will allow customers to renew the package when the number of visits has been completed. It will also give customers an option to renew the package monthly or yearly.
5. Click on the Calendar icon to select an Expires on date if there is a time limit to use the Package. Click Save to add the package to the Checkout screen.
6. Select the Service Provider that will be performing the Services.
7. Enter the Payment Information and click Checkout.
Redeeming a Package from the Checkout Screen
8. Click on Checkout on the Calendar screen.
9. Type in the name of the Customer.
10. Add the service the customer came in for by using the drop-down menu. You also can select the Service Provider, Start Time, and appointment type by choosing an option in Select Appointment.
11. The package will appear in the Checkout screen and be available for use. Click on Pkg.
12. Click on Not This Time if you do not wish to apply the Package to the Service. Click on Use Package if you want to apply the Package to the Service.
13. Click Checkout to redeem the package.