To edit the business name, address, contact information, Vagaro URL, as well as other items in the Business Profile, follow these steps when using the Vagaro Pro app:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Business Profile.
- Tap Save. Your Vagaro website and booking page will automatically update once you save the changes.
Let's get started!
Editing the Business Profile
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Business Profile.
4. Enter your Business Name and Description.
5. Enter the Business Address. When you enter your address, the map changes below. This helps you pinpoint exactly where your business is located.
Select Fix incorrect map marker to move the Google Maps marker to the correct location or spot on the map.
6. If you selected Fix incorrect map marker in the previous step, move the marker to its correct spot on the map. Then click Confirm Marker when you're finished.
7. After positioning the map marker, enter your Phone Number, Email, Business Website, and Vagaro URL (this is the link to your online booking page).
8. Select the Show contact info option to show your contact information on your Vagaro page.
Select the List your business on Vagaro.com option to make your booking page available on www.vagaro.com. Then toggle to display your business location on Google Maps based on your address.
Tap Save when you're done.