Follow these steps to edit your business name, address, contact information, Vagaro URL, and more in your Business Profile.
Related Article: Update Business Profile - Web Version
- Navigate to More > Settings > Business Profile.
- Enter your Business Name and Description.
- Enter the Business Address. When you enter your address, the map below changes. This helps you pinpoint exactly where your business is located.
- Toggle the Use Business Address... switch on (green) to use your entered address instead of the map marker in navigation apps helping customers find your business.
- Select Fix incorrect map marker to move the Google Maps marker to the correct location or spot on the map.
Tap Save Map Marker when you've repositioned the marker as you want.
- Enter your Phone Number, Email, Business Website, and Vagaro URL (this is the link to your online booking page).
- Set your Business Hours to use either Employee Working Hours or set open closed times that you enter on this screen.
See Setting your Business Hours for details.
- Toggle Show contact info on (green) to show your contact information on your Vagaro page.
- Toggle List Business on Vagaro.com on (green) to make your booking page available on www.vagaro.com.
- Tap Save when you're done.