To edit your business name, address, contact information, Vagaro URL, as well as other items in your Business Profile using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Business Profile.
- Tap Save after making the updates. Your Vagaro website and booking page will automatically update once you save the changes.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Business Profile.
4. Enter your Business Name and Description.
5. Enter the Business Address. When you enter your address, the map changes below. This helps you pinpoint exactly where your business is located. Select Fix incorrect map marker to move the Google Maps marker to the correct location or spot on the map.
6. If you selected Fix incorrect map marker in the previous step, move the marker to its correct spot on the map. Then click Confirm Marker when you're finished.
7. Once you're done positioning the marker on your map, enter your Phone Number, Email, Business Website, and Vagaro URL (This is where you find your booking URL).
8. Toggle the Show contact info option to show your contact information on your Vagaro page. Enable the List your business on Vagaro.com option to make your booking page available on www.vagaro.com. Then toggle to display your business location on Google Maps based on your address. Tap Save when you're done.