To add a color to a service so that it displays in the assigned color on the Calendar screen when it's booked, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro App and Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service Menu.
4. Select the Category you want to edit.
5. Tap Edit.
6. Tap the circle to select a color.
7. Select the color of your choice.
8. When you're finished, tap Save.
We can now see that the color has been assigned to the services on the Calendar.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the page under Things We Sell.
3. Once you find the Category, click the three dots that correspond to it on the Service/Class Menu. Then click Edit.
4. Once you select the color, click Save. Then you're set!