To add a color to a service so that it displays in the assigned color on the Calendar screen when it's booked, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro App and Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service Menu.
4. Tap the Category.
5. Tap Edit.
6. Tap the color.
7. Tap to select the color.
8. Tap Save.
Any service under the category will display in the selected color on the calendar screen.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the page under Things We Sell.
3. Click the green Add button. Then select Category.
4. Enter the Title. Then click the drop-down to select a color.
5. Once you're finished, click Save. In the example below, we selected orange. This means that all the services that have been added to this category will appear in this color on your Calendar when booked.
6. To edit a Category, click the three dots that correspond to it on the Service/Class Menu. Then click Edit.
7. Once you've selected a different color, click Save.