Learn how to add chairs, rooms, equipment, and other resources to your services and classes in this forum. The Resource Management feature allows you to manage all of your resources in Vagaro, preventing you from double-booking things such rooms, equipment, and chairs. You can create custom resources as well. Read the forum below for more information.
Video Tutorial: How to Add Resources in Vagaro
How to Create a Resource in Vagaro
1. Click Settings. Next, click Service/Class Menu.
2. Click on the Resources tab.
3. Enter the Resource in the textbox. Notice you also can edit existing resources. Just simply click on the pencil icon to perform this action. Click Add when you are finished.
4. Click OK at the top of the screen to confirm that the Resource has been saved.
Adding and Attaching Resources to Services
1. Click on Settings. Next, click Service/Class Menu.
2. Click on the SERVICES/CLASSES/PACKAGES tab.
3. Locate the service. Next, click on the pencil edit icon.
3. Click on the drop-down menu under Resource. Next, click on the checkboxes next to the resources you want to apply to that service. The system will look for the room availability as well as the service provider's open times when calculating the time available to book that service.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you are finished.
Customers Booking Services with Resources Online
The system will default to the first available room when customers book an appointment online.
Scheduling Appointments with Resources on the Calendar Screen
1. Click Calendar.
2. Click New Appointment on the calendar screen to create an appointment.
3. Select the service that has the resources added to it. The Select Resource drop-down menu will appear when a selected service has resources.
4. Click on the Select Resource drop-down menu to select the resources. Enter the customer's name. Next, click Book.
Note: When booking reoccurring appointments, the system will default to the first available resource when each appointment occurs.