The Transaction List Report allows you to run detailed reports on all your transactions, create refunds, see current and past transactions and print and email customer receipts.
To run this report, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
- After adding the appropriate filters, click Run Report.
Let's get started!
- How to Run a Transaction List Report
- How to Refund a Transaction
- How to Print and Email Past Receipts
Running Transaction Reports in Vagaro
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then click Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
2. Click the box under Transactions From-To to see transactions that occurred during a specific Date Range. These transactions will be included in the report.
3. Click the drop-down under Service Providers to select the transactions of the employees you want to see in the report. Click Select All to include all service provider. You can also select employees individually.
4. Click the drop-down under Customer to select the transactions of the customers you want to see in the report. You can also enter the customer's name in the box below the drop-down menu to find a client faster. Click Select All to include all customers.
5. Once you click the Advanced Filters option, you'll be able to add more filters and narrow the report even further. Here are your options:
- Click the box under Appointments From-To to select a date range for appointments that occurred within that range.
- Click the drop-down under Deposit in Merchant Account to select an employee. This filter filters the report by transactions that deposited to a specific merchant account. Click Select All to include all of the service providers.
- Click the drop-down under Transaction Type to segment the report by the following: Services, In-House Products, Online Products, Gift Certificates, Packages, IOUs, Memberships, and Classes. Click Select All to include all of the items in the report.
- Click the drop-down under Checked Out By to select an employee. This filter segments the report by transactions that were checked out by a specific service provider. Click Select All to include all service providers, both active and inactive.
- Click the drop-down under CC Transaction Mode to segment the report by Typed Transactions, Swiped Transactions, and EMV Transactions. Click Select All to include all of these items in the report.
- To filter the report by Barcode, Brand, Product, and Product Type, enter the item in the box under Barcode, Brand, Product, Product type.
- Click Show refunded items only to view all returned and refunded items on the Transaction List.
- Click Include Past Employee to include transactions completed by past employees in the report.
6. Once you're finished adding the filters, click Run Report.
7. Click Export to send the report to an Excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy for your records.
How to Refund a Transaction
Click the following link to learn how to refund a transaction: How to Refund a Transaction.
How to View a Customer Receipt
1. Locate the transaction on your Transaction List. Click the Action drop-down that corresponds to it. Then click Receipt.
2. Click Print to get a physical copy. Click Send Email to send a copy of the receipt via email.
3. When emailing a receipt to a customer, enter the Email address. Then click Send Mail.
4. Click OK to confirm that the receipt was emailed.