Run detailed reports on specific transactions. Review past checked-out transactions. View customer receipts. Create and issue refunds. And run additional reports with the Transaction List feature in Vagaro.
Please note: Transactions that occur after the 4 p.m. (Pacific Time) will be rolled over to next day's batch. You can remove a transaction from your Transaction List by undoing the appointment checkout on the calendar. Just simply locate that appointment on the calendar screen, click on it, and click Undo Service Checkout.
Video: Running a Transaction Report and Finding Customer Transactions
Running Transaction Reports in Vagaro
1. Click Reports. Next, click Transaction List.
2. Click on the Transactions From-To box to select a Date Range for the report.
3. Click on the arrows to the left and right of the months and years to advance or move back a month on the calendar. Click on the drop-down menus to select another month or year for the report.
4. Click on a day on the From-To calendars to select a date.
5. You also can select a date by clicking on the following options: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, This Month, Last Month, and This Year. Click Submit when you are finished making the selections.
6. Click on the Service Providers drop-down menu to select the providers you want to include in the report. Click Select All to include all service providers or click on the box next to each service provider to select the specific employees you want to include in the report.
7. Click on the Customer drop-down menu to select the customers you want to include in the report. You also can enter the customer's name in the box below the drop-down menu. Click on the full name once it displays. Click Select All to include all customers.
8. Click Advanced Filters to narrow the report even further and to select additional items to be included in the report.
9. Click on the Appointments From-To box to select a date range for appointments that occurred within that range.
10. Click the Deposit in Merchant Account drop-down menu to view the current list of service providers with merchant accounts. Click on the checkbox next to each provider to view their merchant account deposits in the report. Click Select All to include all of the providers.
11. Click on the Transaction Type drop-down to select the following: Services, In-House Products, Online Products, Gift Certificates, Packages, IOUs, Memberships, and Classes. Click Select All to include all of the items in the report.
12. Click the Checked Out By drop-down menu to select the Service Provider. Click Select All to include all service providers, both active and inactive.
13. Click on the CC Transaction Mode drop-down to choose between Typed Transactions and Swiped Transactions. Click Select All to include all of the items in the report.
14. Enter the Barcode, Brand, Product, and Product Type to narrow the report to include these items.
15. Click on the checkbox next to Show refunded items only to view all returned and refunded items on the Transaction List.
16. Click on the checkbox next to Include Past Employee to include transactions completed by past employees in the report.
17. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections
18. Click Export to send the report to an Excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy for your records.
How to Refund a Transaction
Click the following link to learn how to refund a transaction: How to Refund a Transaction.
How to View a Receipt of a Transaction
1. Locate the transaction after you have clicked Run Report. Next, click on the Action drop-down menu. Then click Receipt.
2. Click Print to get a physical copy. Click Send Email to send a copy of the receipt via email.
3. When sending a copy of the receipt via email, enter the Email address. Next, click Send Mail.
4. Click OK to confirm that the receipt was emailed.