The Transaction List Report allows you to run detailed reports on all your transactions, create refunds, see current and past transactions, and print and email customer receipts.
In this article, we will go over:
- How to Run a Transaction List Report
- How to Refund a Transaction
- How to Print and Email Past Receipts
Running a Transaction List Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then click Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
2. Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to use.
3. You'll be able to see a list of all your transactions within the date range you selected. Click Export to send the report to an Excel sheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.
How to Refund a Transaction
Click the following link to learn how to refund a transaction: How to Refund a Transaction.
How to View a Customer Receipt
1. Find the transaction on the list. Click the Action drop-down that corresponds to it. Then click Receipt.
2. Click Print to get a paper copy. Click Send Email to send a copy of the receipt via email.
3. When emailing a receipt to a customer, enter the Email address. Then click Send Mail.
4. Click OK to confirm that the receipt was emailed.