Create a widget for an employee or a business through the Widget Builder for specific services, classes, products, memberships, and packages. Your employees can share the widget on any platform for customers to purchase products or book services and classes.
Your employees will now be able to use the booking widget for their clients to directly book classes or services with them.
- Navigate to Setting > Booking > Booking Widget.
- Click Create Widget for dropdown and select any employee, business, or search for employees' names by typing their names.
- Select any options to include in the widget:
- Gift Cards
- Book Now
- Click Open This Tab at Launch and select an option:
- Book Now
- Click Button Color to select a button color for your widget.
- Select the widget type from the three choices.
- Link: Creates code for a link that you can add to your website. It opens a page with a button that opens your booking page in a new tab.
- Popup: Creates code for a Book Now button that opens a pop-up to your booking page.
- New Tab: Creates code for a Book Now button that opens your Vagaro booking page in a new tab.
- Toggle the Show Download Vagaro Button (for Mobile Devices only).
- Click Save. You will see the widget link popup.
A pop-up screen with code for your widget displays.
- Click Copy Link to share the booking link on your social media platform or business web page.
Note that your booking link will be different than the one shown in this step. If you wish to ensure that your booking link is functional, click Test Link.
When customers click on the booking link, it will show the employee's specific services, classes, products, memberships, and packages.