Add the Book 24/7 Widget and start booking clients and selling items from your personal website, in addition to selling services from your Vagaro page!
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
- Click Add Widget.
- Once you access the widget builder, you'll be able to change the appearance of it to your liking. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished. You'll then be able to copy the embedded code and add it to your website.
Let's get started!
1. Click Marketing.
2. Click Add Widget.
3. Select the tabs you want to include in the widget. A light blue color means the option has been chosen and will be visible on your widget. For example, if a client selects the Services tab, the client will be able to see the services you're offering and make a booking.
4. Click on the drop-down under Open this tab at launch to select the tab you see first when you launch your widget.
5. This option appears if you have the multi-location setup. Click the drop-down to make the selection. This allows you to pick the location that will be listed on the widget as the main location.
6. Toggle the Display Vagaro App option if you want to display a button that allows customers to download the Vagaro App. This button appears at the bottom of your widget.
7. Click the Button Color square to customize the button color for your widget.
8. Once you click the square, select the color. When you're finished, click OK.
9. Enter a Header of your choice in the box. The header will appear above the widget.
10. Select the widget type. If you click In Website, the widget will function as a customary website when you select one of the Widget Tabs. If you select Popup, the widget will generate a pop-up window when you select one of the Widget Tabs. If you click New Tab, the widget will generate a new tab on your web browser when you make a selection.
11. Thanks to our Preview window you can get a sense of the look and feel of the widget on the customer's desktop or phone before creating it. You also save time by adjusting the design as often as needed before launching the final widget.
12. Click on the Computer option to get a feel for how the widget appears on your desktop.
13. Once you select the Computer tab, you can click one of the Widget Tabs to get an idea of how the page appears. For example, you'll be able to see how the Services page displays on your widget when you click the Services option.
14. Notice you also can get an idea of how the widget displays on your customer’s phone. To do this, click Mobile.
15. Click Save once you’re happy with the design.
16. Once you click Save, you will be able to get the widget's embedded code. Click the Copy Code button. Then paste the code into your personal website. You can manually select the code if the Copy Code function does not display or copy properly. In this case, select the whole code with your mouse. Right click. Click Copy. Then right click again to paste the code into your website.
17. Once you're finished, click OK.