Businesses with their own website can book clients and sell items online with the Book 24/7 Widget. Just click Marketing at the top of the page. Click Add Widget. And from there, you'll be able to customize your booking widget and add the embedded code to your website. Best of all, the feature allows you to create and edit widgets for multiple locations.
How to Add the 24/7 Widget
1. Click Marketing.
2. Click Widget Builder.
3. Hover over the middle section. Then, click on the Click to Edit button.
4. Click on the options to edit the appearance of the widget.
5. Click Close at the bottom of the screen when you are finished making the selections.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Select the widget display type. Then, click Next.
8. Select the tabs you want to include in your widget.
9. Toggle to include the multi-location function. This will allow you to edit the widget for your other Vagaro business account.
10. Click on the drop-down menu to select the location or business account.
11. Toggle to set a height for the widget. Then, enter the information in the box. Click Next when you're finished.
12. Click the Copy Code button. Next, paste the code into your personal website. You can manually select the code if the Copy Code function does not display or copy properly. In this case, select the whole code with your mouse. Right click. Click Copy. Then, right click again to paste the code into your website.
13. Click on OK.