Add the Book 24/7 Widget and start booking clients and selling items from your personal website, in addition to selling services from the Vagaro online booking page!
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
- Click Add Widget.
- Once you get to the widget builder, you can change the appearance of it to your liking. Click Save at the bottom of the screen to copy the embedded code and add it to the website. Then you're good to go!
Let's get started!
1. Click Marketing.
2. Click Add Widget.
3. Select the tabs you want to include in the widget. A light blue color means the option has been chosen and will be visible on your widget. For example, if a client selects the Services tab, the client will be able to see the services you're offering and make a booking.
4. Click on the drop-down under Open this tab at launch to select the tab you see first when you launch the widget.
5. This option appears if you have the multi-location setup. Click the drop-down to make the selection. This allows you to pick the location that will be listed on the widget as the main location.
6. Toggle the Display Vagaro App option if you want to display a button that allows customers to download the Vagaro App. This button appears at the bottom of the widget.
7. Click the Button Color square to customize the button color of the widget.
8. Click the arrow. Then drag it to the color you prefer. Click OK when you're finished.
9. Enter a Header of your choice in the box. The header will appear above the widget.
10. Select the widget type. If you click In Website, the widget will function as a traditional website when you select one of the Widget Tabs. If you select Popup, the widget will generate a pop-up window when you select one of the Widget Tabs. If you click New Tab, the widget will generate a new tab on the web browser.
11. Thanks to our Preview window, you can get a sense of the look and feel of the widget on the customer's desktop or phone before creating it. You also save time by adjusting the design as often as needed before launching the final widget.
12. Click on the Computer option to get a feel for how the widget appears on a computer or the desktop.
13. Once you select the Computer tab, select one of the Widget Tabs to get an idea of how the page appears. For example, you can see how the Services page displays on the widget when the Services tab is selected.
14. You can also see how the widget displays on a mobile device. To do this, click Mobile.
15. Click Save once you’re happy with the design.
16. Copy the embedded code. Click the Copy Code button. Then paste the code on the preferred location on the website.
You can manually select the code if the Copy Code function does not display or copy properly. In this case, select the whole code with your mouse. Right click. Click Copy. Then right click again to add the code to the site.
17. Once you're finished, click OK. You're all set!