Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from the business. Clients can collect points when booking classes and services or purchasing products, memberships, and packages. They then can use points to get items for free once they reach a specific point total, set by you.
To use points, follow these steps.
1. Click Checkout.
2. Select the customer.
3. You can view the customer's Current Point Balance when checking them out on the checkout screen.
4. After selecting the Checkout items, click on the checkbox under Use Pts to apply points. Remember, points also are applied by default if the customer has enough points to get the item for free.
5. Once you apply the points, you can see that the Change Due decreases since the client has enough points to redeem one of the Checkout items.
- Go to Customers and select a customer.
- View their points balance on the mail Profile page. You can also edit the points balance from here.