Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from the business. Clients can collect points when booking classes and services or purchasing products, memberships, and packages. They then can use points to get items for free once they reach a specific point total, set by you.
To use points, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Select the client once you get to the Checkout screen.
- Select the service, class or product that has been assigned points.
- Click the checkbox under Use Pts. Then click Checkout. Remember the customer has to have enough points to get the service, product or item for free.
Let's get started!
1. Click Checkout.
2. Select the customer.
3. You can view the customer's Current Point Balance when checking them out on the checkout screen.
4. After selecting the Checkout items, click on the checkbox under Use Pts to apply points. Remember, points also are applied by default if the customer has enough points to get the item for free.
5. Once you apply the points, you can see that the Change Due decreases since the client has enough points to redeem one of the Checkout items.