How to Use Points to Redeem Services and Products
Loyalty points are given to customers as an incentive to book more services and purchase more products from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem services, products, or classes if they have enough points. To use points in Vagaro, follow these steps.
- Go to the Checkout screen.
- Bring up the service or product that has been assigned points.
- Click on the checkbox under Use Pts. Remember the customer has to have enough points to redeem the service or product.
1. Click Checkout.
2. Select the customer.
3. You can view the customer's Current Point Balance when checking them out on the checkout screen.
4. Click on the checkbox under Use Pts to apply points to the payment. Remember points are applied by default if the redeeming value is met.
5. This screen shows you the amount that's due before the points are applied.
6. Notice the Change Due decreases once the points have been applied.