Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem these items if they have a sufficient point total.
To use points in Vagaro, follow these steps.
- Go to the Checkout screen. Then select the client.
- Select the service, class or product that has been assigned points.
- Click on the checkbox under Use Pts. Remember the customer has to have enough points to redeem the service or product.
Let's get started!
1. Click Checkout.
2. Select the customer.
3. You can view the customer's Current Point Balance when checking them out on the checkout screen.
4. Click on the checkbox under Use Pts to apply points to the payment. Remember points also are applied by default if the redeeming value is met.
5. Once you apply the points, you'll notice that the Change Due decreases since the client has enough points to redeem the item.