To allow customers to add digital signatures on receipts on touchscreen devices, follow these steps.
- Go to your Settings. Then select Taxes & Checkout.
- Select enable the Receipt signature option.
- Select Save when you're finished.
On the Mobile Version
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Taxes & Checkout.
4. Select Enable receipt signature on screen. A green color means that the option has been enabled.
5. Tap Save.
6. Customers will then be able to sign their signatures on touchscreen devices when their credit cards are swiped.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Taxes & Checkout.
3. Select the Enable receipt signature on screen switch.
4. Click Checkout.
5. Select the customer. Then, proceed with the normal checkout.
6. Swipe the customer's credit card. Click Next when you are finished viewing the message confirming the credit card purchase.
7. Select the percentage or enter the dollar amount for the tip. Use your fingers to draw your signature on the screen. Tap Charge Card to complete the transaction.