To allow customers to add digital signatures on receipts on touchscreen devices, follow these steps.
- Once you get to your Settings, select Taxes & Checkout.
- Select enable the Receipt signature option.
- When you're finished, select Save.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Taxes & Checkout.
4. Toggle Enable receipt signature on screen. A green color means that the option has been enabled.
5. Tap Save.
6. Customers will then be able to sign their signatures on touchscreen devices when their credit cards are swiped.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Taxes & Checkout.
3. Toggle the Enable receipt signature on screen switch.
4. Click Checkout.
5. Select the customer. Then, proceed with the normal checkout.
6. Swipe the customer's credit card. Click Next when you are finished viewing the message confirming the credit card purchase.
7. Select the percentage or enter the dollar amount for the tip. Use your fingers to draw your signature on the screen. Tap Charge Card to complete the transaction.