To allow customers to add digital signatures on receipts on touchscreen devices, follow these steps.
- Go to your Settings. Then select Taxes & Checkout.
- Select enable the Receipt signature option.
- Select Save when you're finished.
On the Mobile Version
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Taxes & Checkout.
4. Toggle the Enable receipt signature on screen switch to on (green).
5. Tap Save.
Customers will then be able to sign on touchscreen devices for credit card purchases.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Taxes & Checkout.
3. Toggle the Enable receipt signature on screen switch to on (green).
4. Click Checkout.
5. Select the customer. Then, proceed with the normal checkout.
6. Swipe the customer's credit card. Click Next when you are finished viewing the message confirming the credit card purchase.
7. Select the percentage or enter the dollar amount for the tip. Use your fingers to draw your signature on the screen. Tap Charge Card to complete the transaction.