Charge booth renter fees and keep track of them Vagaro. Read the following article for more information.
Setting up a Membership to Charge Booth Renter Fees
1. Click Settings.
2. Next, click Membership Management.
3. Click New Membership.
4. Enter "Booth Rent" as the Membership Name.
5. Type "Rent collected from booth renters" in the description box.
6. Enter the price you want to charge. Then, enter the charge frequency. You can select weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly.
7. Toggle the Active switch to activate the membership.
8. You will be required to add a service in order to save a membership in Vagaro. Add the service. Then, just enter 0 for the discount.
9. Click Save when you are finished.
10. The booth rent has been saved.
11. Click on the toggle switch to activate the booth rent. A green color indicates that it has been enabled.
12. Click on the Action drop-down menu to edit or delete it.
Creating a Profile for the Booth Renter
1. Click Customers. Next, click New to create a profile for the booth renter so you can charge him or her.
2. Enter at least the first and last names. Click Save Changes when you are finished.
Charging the Booth Renter
1. Click Checkout.
2. Click Walk-in. Next, you can pull up the profile that was created for the booth renter by entering his or her name in the textbox.
3. Click +Membership at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Booth Rent option.
5. Click on the calendar icon to set the payment date.
6. Click on the checkbox next to Auto Renewal to renew the membership automatically.
7. Click Next when you are finished.
8. Enter the Credit Card Details. Next, click Add.
9. Enter the payment on the checkout screen. Then, click Checkout.
10. You will be able to view the purchased membership in the booth renter's profile on the Customer Management page. Just enter the name to pull up the customer's profile and then click on the Membership tab. The membership also will be reflected in the Transactions List as well as the Sales Summary report for the account owner's peruse.