Charging Booth Renter's Fees
This article will show you how to create a non-taxable product named "Booth Rent" to use at checkout, to charge and track booth renter's fees.
Click here to go to the Inventory Management settings page https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/ManageInventory.aspx otherwise follow the instructions below.
1. Go to Manage Business - Inventory - click Management.
2. Click Add Product
3. Enter "Booth Rent" in the Barcode or Other ID box click Add
4. Enter the following Highlighted information exactly as indicated below - when done click Submit.
You now have a product named "Booth Rent".
Check out using Booth Rent
1. Click Checkout select Walk-in select the Service Provider for the customer then click + Product.
2. Check the box next to "Booth Rent" in the product list - click Add.
3. Select the owner's name under Service Provider - enter the amount of the Booth Rent - enter how they paid (cash, check or charge)
Now in the profile of your Service Provider you will see in Products the history of the Booth Rent that has been paid.
Also, in your Transactions List and Sales and Business Performance reports for the Owner