Balancing and Setting Up Your Cash Drawer in Vagaro
You can balance your cash drawer and keep track of all the money you receive in Vagaro. Getting started is simple. Just select Settings. Select Taxes & Checkout. Then, toggle the option next to Require starting balance for cash drawer. Once this feature is enabled, you then will be asked to enter a starting balance when you go to the Checkout screen at the start of the day. Just enter the balance. Then, you're set.
How to Balance Your Cash Drawer
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Taxes & Checkout on the left side of the screen.
3. Toggle the option next to Require starting balance for cash drawer. A green color indicates that the feature has been enabled.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
5. The system will require the first employee, who comes in, to enter the opening balance when he or she gets to the checkout screen.
Please note: You can't change or edit the opening balance once you click Save.
6. Click Reports. Then, click Transaction List to view your cash drawer balance.
7. Click on the arrow to view the opening balance as well as other transactional data for the day. Keep in mind that the cash drawer total will reset at midnight.
8. Click Export to export the file to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.