The Appointment History or Timeline shows you every detail of an appointment, including the following: its date, duration, the service that was added to the booking, the employee who provided the service, if there were any updates or changes to the appointment, and information about notifications sent to the customer.
To see an Appointment Timeline, follow these steps:
Viewing the Timeline
1. Go to the Calendar. Then select the appointment.
2. Tap Edit this occurrence.
3. Tap the three lines at the top of the screen.
4. Tap Appointment History.
5. From the Appointment History screen, you can see the following:
- The employee who created the appointment as well as the date it was created
- The appointment date
- The duration of the appointment
- The name of the service or class that was added to the appointment
- The appointment comments that were entered
- The employee who provided the service
- If the appointment was modified as well as the person who edited the appointment
- The status of the appointment
- The specific changes that were made to the appointment
- Action shows all events for this appointment, such as Appointment Created, Service Completed, Confirmation Sent, and more. It also includes links to see the Cancellation Policy and notifications that have been sent.
The example below shows that Email, SMS, and Push notifications were sent to the client. Tap one of the links to view a copy of the message.