The Appointment Timeline or History shows you every detail of an appointment, including the following: its date, duration, the service that was added to the booking, the employee who provided the service, and if there were any updates or changes to the appointment.
To see Appointment History, follow these steps:
- Go to the Calendar and tap an appointment.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the Action menu (3 vertical dots).
- Tap Appointment History.
From the Appointment History screen, you can see the following:
- The employee who created the appointment as well as the date it was created
- The appointment date
- The duration of the appointment
- The name of the service or class that was added to the appointment
- The appointment comments that were entered
- The employee who provided the service
- If the appointment was modified as well as the person who edited the appointment
- The status of the appointment
- The specific changes that were made to the appointment
- Action shows all events for this appointment, such as Appointment Created, Service Completed, Confirmation Sent, and more.