The Appointment History shows you every detail of an appointment, including the following: the date of the service, its duration, the service that was provided, the employee who provided the service, the specific changes that were made to the appointment as well as the employee who modified it.
To get started, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version.
- Go to the Calendar screen. Then select the appointment.
- Tap Edit or Edit this occurrence if it's a recurring appointment.
- Tap the three lines at the top of the screen.
- Select Appointment History to view the details.
Let's get started!
Viewing the Appointment Timeline
1. Go to the Calendar. Then select the appointment.
2. Tap Edit this occurrence.
3. Tap the three lines at the top of the screen.
4. Tap Appointment History.
5. From the Appointment History screen, you can see the following:
- The employee who created the appointment as well as the date it was created.
- The appointment date.
- The duration of the appointment.
- The name of the service or class that was added to the appointment.
- The appointment comments that were entered.
- The employee who provided the service.
- If the appointment was modified as well as the person who edited the appointment.
- The status of the appointment.
- The specific changes that were made to the appointment.
- If the customer received an email or text notification about the appointment.