To share a Vagaro appointment schedule with an Outlook, Google, or iCal calendar, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings page. Then select Employee Profiles.
- Find the employee whose calendar you want to share. Then select the Share Calendar option. From there, you can choose the other calendar you want to sync the Vagaro schedule with!
Let's get started!
Calendar Sharing Options
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Employee Profiles under Employees.
3. Find the employee. Then, click Share Calendar.
4. Select the time zone. Highlight and copy the URL. Then, click Save.
5. Once you get to the Outlook calendar, click on the calendar icon.
6. Click Open Calendar. Then, click From Internet.
7. Paste the URL you copied from Vagaro. Then click OK.
8. Click Yes to add the calendar.
9. The calendar has been added! You're all set!
10. Right-click on the calendar. Then select Rename Calendar.
11. Enter the new name of the calendar.
1. Click Settings. Next, click Employee Profiles.
2. Find the employee on the list. Click Share Calendar.
4. Select the Time Zone.
5. Highlight and copy the URL. Then, click Save.
6. Go to your Google calendar.
7. Click on the + next to Add a friend's calendar.
8. Click From URL.
9. Paste the URL you copied from Vagaro in the field under URL of calendar. Then click ADD CALENDAR. Select the checkbox next to Make the calendar publicly accessible to make the calendar available to the public.
10. To change the name of the calendar you're adding, click on the three dots next to the name.
11. Click Settings.
12. Enter the new name in the field under Name. The page will automatically save once you perform this action.
13. The calendar has been saved!
iCal on a Mac
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Click Employee Profiles on the left side under Employees
3. Find the employee. Then click Share Calendar.
4. Select the time zone.
5. Highlight and copy the URL.
6. Open the iCal program
7. Click File. Then, select New Calendar Subscription.
8. Paste the URL you copied from Vagaro onto the Calendar URL field.
9. Click Subscribe.
10. Enter a new name for the calendar.
11. Click on the drop-down to the right of the name to select a color theme.
12. Click on the drop-down next to Auto-refresh. Then, select Every 5 minutes.
13. Click OK.
iCal on an iPad
(iPhone requires a computer)
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Web Version.
3. Tap Settings. Tap Employees. Then tap Employee Profiles.
4. Find the employee. Then, tap Share Calendar.
5. Select the time zone.
6. Highlight and copy the URL.
7. Press the home key on your iPad. Then tap Settings.
8. Tap Calendar.
9. Tap Accounts.
10. Tap Add Account.
11. Tap Other.
12. Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
13. Paste the URL that was copied from your Vagaro account.
14. Enter a description. Then tap Save.
iCal on an iPhone
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Tap Share Calendar.
5. Select the Time Zone. Then copy the URL.
6. Tap Save after copying the link.
7. Now that we've copied the URL, let's go to the Settings section in your actual phone. Select the option once you find it on the device.
8. Select Accounts & Passwords.
9. Select Add Account.
10. Select Other.
11. Select Add Subscribed Calendar.
12. Paste the URL in the box next to Server.
13. Tap Next.
14. Tap Save at the top-right of the screen.