Vagaro's easy-to-use scheduling feature makes booking a lot easier, including adding multiple appointments to a booking. Just go to your calendar. Select an available time slot. Select New Appointment. Then, you'll have an option to add an additional service to the booking.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Select an available time slot on the calendar.
2. Tap New Appointment.
3. Tap Add another service.
4. Select the service provider.
5. Select the service.
6. Tap Next. Notice you also have an option to add an additional service to the booking below. Just tap ADD ANOTHER SERVICE.
7. Select the Appointment Type.
8. Tap Repeat to set the appointment as a recurring event.
9. Tap Gender Preference to select the preferred gender or select Any if the customer does not have a preference.
10. Notice you also can enter appointment notes.
11. Tap Book Appointment.
12. The multiple appointments have been confirmed on the calendar.
On the Web Version
1. Click on an available time slot. Then, select New Multiple Appointments
2. Select a Service and Service Provider. Then, click Add another service.
3. Click Next after adding all the services.
4. Click on the calendar icon to change the date. Click on the clock icon to edit the start time.
5. Click Book when you're finished making the selections.
6. The multiple appointments have been confirmed on your calendar.