How to Double-Book an Appointment in Vagaro
To double-book an appointment in the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps.
- Select an appointment on the calendar screen.
- Select Double Book.
- Make the appointment selections.
- Book the appointment.
To double-book an appointment on a computer, follow these steps.
- Select a time slot next to an existing appointment.
- Select New Appointment.
- Click Book after making the appropriate selections.
Helpful Link: How to Double-Book By Creating Gap Times.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Calendar.
2. Tap on the appointment.
3. Tap Double Book.
4. Tap New Appointment.
5. Select the customer.
6. Choose the service provider if it has not already been selected.
7. Select the service. Notice you also can add an additional service by tapping Add another service.
8. Select the date.
9. Choose the appointment type.
10. Tap Repeat to book the appointment as a recurring one. You can repeat the appointment daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
11. You have an option to enter appointment comments. Please note that you can view any comments left by customers. Customers, however, can't view any comments you enter.
12. Tap Customer Notes to review any past notes attached to the customer's profile.
13. Tap Card On File to view or edit the customer's credit card details.
14. Tap BOOK APPOINTMENT when you are finished.
15. Tap YES to confirm the booking.
16. The double-booking has been confirmed.
On the Web Version
1. Tap on the time slot next to the booked appointment. Then, click New Appointment.
2. Select the service, date, time and customer. Notice you also can enter any appointment comments and book the appointment as a recurring one. Click Book when you are finished.
3. The double-booking has been confirmed.