To select or change the start day on your Calendar, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Calendar Configuration under Look & Feel.
4. Tap on the drop-down under Week view starting day.
5. Select the day you prefer. This will be the first day that is shown on the week view on the calendar.
6. Tap Save.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen. Then select Calendar Configuration on the left side of the screen.
2. Click the Week view starting day drop-down and select the day you prefer. This will be the first day that is shown on the week view on the calendar.
3. The update is immediate on the calendar. In the example below, the first day defaulted to today's date, the option we selected in the previous step.