The Calendar Configuration feature allows you to change the start day on your calendar. For example, if you wanted the first day on your schedule to be Monday, you can select this option when adding settings to your calendar.
To select the start day for your schedule, follow these steps:
- Select Settings.
- Select Calendar Configuration.
- Select the drop-down under Week view starting day.
- Select the preferred start day.
- Once you're finished, select Save.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Calendar Configuration under Look & Feel.
4. Tap on the drop-down under Week view starting day.
5. Select the day.
6. Tap Save.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen. Click Calendar Configuration on the left side of the screen.
2. Click the Week view starting day drop-down and select Today.
3. The change has been reflected on the calendar screen.