The Calendar Configuration feature allows you to change the start day on your calendar. For example, if you wanted the first day on your schedule to be Monday, you can select this option when configuring your calendar.
To select the start day on your appointments schedule, follow these steps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Calendar Configuration.
- Tap or click on the drop-down under Week view starting day.
- Select the day.
- Tap or click Save.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Calendar Configuration under Look & Feel.
4. Tap on the drop-down under Week view starting day.
5. Select the day.
6. Tap Save.
On the Web Version
1. Click on Settings. Next, click on Calendar Configuration.
2. Click on the Week view starting day drop-down and select Today.
3. The change has been reflected on the calendar screen.